Get Vardenafil Online
Even though up to 30 million American men suffer from erectile dysfunction, it can still feel like an embarrassing problem that you don’t want to go into your doctor’s office to discuss. You may be curious whether you can get vardenafil online. The answer is yes, but it isn’t quite as simple as offering up your credit card and having it shipped to your house. Let’s talk about vardenafil and erectile dysfunction.
What is Vardenafil?
Vardenafil is the generic name for Levitra, a medication that increases blood flow to the penis for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence. While every man may struggle to get and keep an erection from time to time, erectile dysfunction is a recurring problem getting and maintaining erections.
Vardenafil is available as both a pill and an orodispersible (mouth dissolving) tablet. Vardenafil should be taken 30 to 60 minutes before sexual activity and you shouldn’t take it more than once every 24 hours. The effects of vardenafil can last up to 5 hours.
Vardenafil Side Effects
- Upset stomach
- Flu-like symptoms
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Irregular heartbeat
- Sudden hearing loss or ringing in the ears
- Chest pain
- Swelling in the hands, feet, or ankles
- An erection that lasts longer than 4 hours
Vardenafil Drug Interactions
Vardenafil can cause serious, sometimes deadly complications when used with certain medications such as:
- Nitrate drugs (like nitroglycerin)
- Recreational drugs called poppers
- Some antibiotics or antifungal medications
- Drugs for HIV or AIDS
- Other medications for erectile dysfunction
Speak to a Doctor First
Men with certain health conditions should alert their doctor before taking vardenafil because it can cause serious complications. These conditions include:
- A heart condition like angina, arrhythmia, or heart failure
- Family history of a rare heart condition known as long QT syndrome
- Hemophilia or other bleeding problem
- Kidney or liver problems
- High or low blood pressure
- Non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
- An ulcer
- Retinitis pigmentosis, a rare genetic eye disease
- Hearing problems
- Retina damage
- Multiple myeloma, leukemia, sickle cell anemia, or some other kind of blood cell problem
Get Vardenafil Online
There are many websites that claim to sell vardenafil online, but many of these websites are scams. They may send you a different medication entirely or a much lower does of vardenafil than advertised. If you do not have a prescription for vardenafil you cannot trust the medication you are getting.
The safest and most reliable way to get vardenafil online is to have an online appointment with a doctor who can electronically send a prescription to your pharmacy.
Contact PlushCare Today to Get Vardenafil Online
Make an appointment today to talk to one of our trusted and experienced doctors to discuss whether vardenafil is right for you. If your doctor agrees that vardenafil is an appropriate treatment for your erectile dysfunction, they will electronically send a prescription to your pharmacy, where you can pick it up. Call today at (888) 973-0178! It’s fast, easy and discreet.
PlushCare takes content accuracy seriously so we can be your trusted source of medical information. Most articles are reviewed by M.D.s, Ph.D.s, NPs, or NDs. Click here to meet the healthcare professionals behind the blog.