Get your at-home COVID-19 test kit delivered. Book an appointment today.
We accept these insurance plans and many more. Without insurance, appointments are $99.
1️⃣ Book an online appointment with one of our top physicians to request your kit. If your kit is requested before 11:00 am PST you will receive it the next day.
2️⃣ Once your kit arrives in the mail, follow the instructions to collect your sample and mail it back to our partner lab, Labcorp.
3️⃣ Check your patient portal for your results in as little as 48 hours after your kit is ordered.
4️⃣ The PlushCare doctor will follow up with a care plan if you test positive.
Covid-19 at-home tests increase access to testing while reducing the risk of spreading the virus. Enabling patients to test themselves at home protects not just healthcare staff at testing centers but the general public as well. At-home tests are FDA approved and when taken correctly are just as accurate as tests administered by nurses and doctors.
– At-home COVID-19 testing is available nationwide.
– We recommend testing for those who meet CDC testing criteria in conjunction with clinical judgment.
– This includes symptomatic individuals, those with close contact with an infected individual, and those exposed to large groups of people without protection, and others.
– Ultimately it is up to your doctor to determine if you are a good candidate for COVID-19 at-home testing.
– Following your virtual consultation, the at-home COVID-19 testing kit will be overnighted via FedEx and arrive the next day if ordered before 11:00 am PST and the following day if ordered after 11:00 am PST.
– During your appointment, the doctor will confirm your address to ensure your kit is sent to the correct location.
– You will receive a confirmation email from PlushCare once your kit is ordered. You will also receive tracking information from FedEx.
– The COVID-19 at-home test is administered via a painless lower nasal swab.
– You will collect your sample by swabbing the inside of your nose (in the tip of the nostril, not a deep nasal swab).
– All necessary materials will be provided, including detailed instructions and all the equipment necessary to take a nasal swab, store the sample, and return via a nearby dropbox on the same day you self administer the test.
– If you have questions about how to administer the at-home test, you can message our care-team in the PlushCare app for free.
– Your results will be available in as little as 48 hours from when your kit is ordered.
– The entire process should take 2 to 4 days, however, shipping delays are possible.
– Your results will be available in your patient dashboard on the app, you will receive an email when they are ready.
– The LabCorp COVID-19 RT-PCR test is just as accurate as a test you would receive at a doctor’s office or hospital, 92-100% accurate according to the Emergency Use Authorization Summary (EUA).
– In order to ensure your sample is as accurate as possible, closely follow all provided instructions regarding collecting and storing your sample.
– In nearly all cases at-home COVID tests are covered by insurance.
– To ensure you will not be charged for at-home testing, contact your insurance company to learn their policy.
– For those without insurance, an at-home test costs $125.
– Testing kit costs are separate from appointment costs.
– If your testing kit is lost or damaged in the mail, you will not be charged.
– Please email [email protected] and we can help you to reorder another kit.
– Antibody testing is a blood test that can identify COVID-19 exposure (as opposed to an active COVID-19 infection).
– This test is not for people currently experiencing symptoms, you must be symptom free for 10 days before you can get antibody testing.
– PlushCare is offering appointments for patients requesting antibody testing.
– Antibody testing cannot be done at home because it is a blood test.
Book a same day appointment from anywhere. Why wait?
Visit with a doctor on your smartphone or computer.
We can send prescriptions to any local pharmacy or by mail.
Get on-demand access to a doctor on your phone with the free PlushCare mobile app.