- Online Doctor
Online Doctor in Washington
Meet With a Washington Online Doctor
At PlushCare, you can meet with a licensed Washington doctor virtually. Our online doctors have all graduated from the top 50 US medical schools and have an average of 15 years of experience. Speak with a board-certified Washington doctor online today.Book an appointment
At PlushCare, you can meet with a licensed Washington doctor virtually. Our online doctors have all graduated from the top 50 US medical schools and have an average of 15 years of experience. Speak with a board-certified Washington doctor online today.
Medication services available 24/7 for adults and kids (3+)
Top quality, board-certified doctors
No insurance required
Same-day prescriptions available*
* Prescriptions provided at doctor’s discretion.
See an online doctor in three easy steps
Book a same day appointment from anywhere.
Visit with a doctor on your smartphone or computer.
We can send prescriptions to any local pharmacy or by mail.
See an Online Doctor in Washington for Primary Care
High blood pressure
See an Online Doctor in Washington for Urgent Care
Online Doctor in Washington FAQ
Can I Do a Doctor's Visit Online in Washington?
Yes, you can do a doctor's visit online in Washington. PlushCare makes virtual visits with the doctor easy and straightforward. Online doctors can help you with many conditions, while saving you time and allowing you to schedule an appointment that works for your schedule.
How Much Does a Virtual Doctor's Visit Cost in Washington?
The cost of a virtual doctor's visit in Washington will vary based on which online doctor you are seeing and what kind of health insurance you have. At PlushCare, if you have insurance, your copay could be completely covered. Check with your insurance to see what portion of telehealth visits they cover. Without insurance, our virtual doctor's visits are only $129.
Are Online Doctors Covered by Insurance in Washington?
Yes, online doctors are covered by insurance in Washington. The amount that your insurance covers will be based on your individual plan. However, telehealth is included in most major insurance providers plans, and it is very common for visits to be covered. On average, our patients who have insurance pay around $25 for online doctor's appointments.
Can I Order a Prescription Online in Washington?
Yes, you can order a prescription online in Washington. Legally, to obtain a prescription, you must first meet with a doctor. PlushCare provides access to doctors who can meet with you online at your convenience. When you talk to your doctor online, they will diagnose you and determine if you need a prescription. If they conclude that you need a prescription, they will write you a prescription online and electronically send it to your local pharmacy.
How Do I Set Up an Online Doctor Visit in Washington?
Setting up an online doctor visit in Washington is made easy with PlushCare. All you have to do is:
1. Book an appointment online whenever it is convenient for you. PlushCare offers telehealth services almost every day, no matter if it is a holiday, weekend, or outside of normal business hours.
2. Use our website or app to talk to one of our doctors. You can have your virtual video appointment from your smartphone or computer. Our doctors will diagnose you and create a unique treatment plan that works for you.
3. Pick up your prescription from your local pharmacy. If your doctor writes you a prescription, they will send it directly to your local pharmacy for an easy pick-up.
4. Chat with your care team anytime you need to. If you have questions or concerns after your appointment, you have access to unlimited messaging with our care team right from our app.