- Online Doctor
Online Doctor in Nevada
Meet With a Nevada Online Doctor
At PlushCare, we connect patients with licensed online doctors in Nevada. We only hire doctors who have graduated from the top 50 medical schools in the US, and have an average of 15 years of experience. Our online doctors are qualified, experienced, and dedicated to the personalized care of their patients. Speak with a Nevada licensed doctor today.Book an appointment
At PlushCare, we connect patients with licensed online doctors in Nevada. We only hire doctors who have graduated from the top 50 medical schools in the US, and have an average of 15 years of experience. Our online doctors are qualified, experienced, and dedicated to the personalized care of their patients. Speak with a Nevada licensed doctor today.
Medication services available 24/7 for adults and kids (3+)
Top quality, board-certified doctors
No insurance required
Same-day prescriptions available*
* Prescriptions provided at doctor’s discretion.
See an online doctor in three easy steps
Book a same day appointment from anywhere.
Visit with a doctor on your smartphone or computer.
We can send prescriptions to any local pharmacy or by mail.
See an Online Doctor in Nevada for Primary Care
High blood pressure
See an Online Doctor in Nevada for Urgent Care
Online Doctor in Nevada FAQ
Is telemedicine legal in Nevada?
Yes, telemedicine is legal in Nevada. Telemedicine services are federally legal and accessible throughout the U.S. The use of telemedicine has greatly increased due to the COVID pandemic, and is a common, safe, and convenient way to receive healthcare services from your doctor.
Can I do a doctor's visit online in Nevada?
Yes, you can talk to a doctor online in Nevada. To make doctor's visit online in Nevada, follow these simple steps:
- Make an appointment online using our app or website. PlushCare offers telehealth services every day, even if it is outside of normal business hours, a weekend, or even a holiday.
- Attend your appointment via virtual video chat from your smartphone or computer. Our doctors will conduct an appointment as usual, and will diagnose you and create a unique treatment plan that works for you. If your doctor decides it is necessary, they will write you a prescription and electronically send it to your local pharmacy.
- Pick up your prescription from your choice of pharmacy.
- Chat with your online care team anytime. If you have any questions or concerns, you have access to unlimited messaging with our care team right from our app.
What conditions can online doctors treat in Nevada?
Online doctors in Nevada can treat many different conditions. We treat urgent medical conditions like:
- Cold & flu
- Urinary tract infections
- Sinus infections
- Pink eye
- Bacterial infections
- Sore throat
- Bacterial vaginosis
We can also help treat ongoing conditions such as:
- Thyroid disorders
And everyday care like:
- Writing prescriptions
- Prescription refills
- Birth control
- Hair loss
PlushCare also focuses on mental health care, providing services like:
- Online therapy for depression and anxiety
- Mental health conditions
- Prescribing and refilling antidepressants
Can I see an online doctor in Nevada without insurance?
Yes, you can see an online doctor in Nevada without insurance. PlushCare provides online care to everyone who needs access to a doctor. PlushCare connects patients with and without insurance with our online doctors in Nevada.
Can virtual visit doctors prescribe medicine in Nevada?
Yes, a virtual doctor can prescribe medication in Nevada. During your appointment with an online doctor, they will assess your condition and determine if medication is needed. If your virtual doctor concludes that you need a prescription, they will write one for you and electronically send it to your local pharmacy, where you can pick it up at your convenience.