- Online Doctor
Online Doctor in Montana
Meet With a Montana Online Doctor
You can talk to a Montana doctor from your phone or computer. Our online doctors are knowledgeable, accomplished, and attentive to your personalized care. Our board-certified doctors have all graduated from the top 50 medical schools in the US and have an average of 15 years of experience. Speak with a Montana licensed doctor today.Book an appointment
You can talk to a Montana doctor from your phone or computer. Our online doctors are knowledgeable, accomplished, and attentive to your personalized care. Our board-certified doctors have all graduated from the top 50 medical schools in the US and have an average of 15 years of experience. Speak with a Montana licensed doctor today.
Medication services available 24/7 for adults and kids (3+)
Top quality, board-certified doctors
No insurance required
Same-day prescriptions available*
* Prescriptions provided at doctor’s discretion.
See an online doctor in three easy steps
Book a same day appointment from anywhere.
Visit with a doctor on your smartphone or computer.
We can send prescriptions to any local pharmacy or by mail.
See an Online Doctor in Montana for Primary Care
High blood pressure
See an Online Doctor in Montana for Urgent Care
Online Doctor in Montana FAQ
Can you see an online doctor in Montana?
Yes, you can see an online doctor in Montana. At PlushCare, we connect patients who need medical attention with our licensed doctors. We provide a virtual option to interact with doctors, allowing greater access to medical care for those who previously had difficulty getting treatment due to location. We are proud to offer Montana telehealth from our top doctors.
How does an online doctor appointment in Montana work?
Montana telemedicine is very similar to ordinary doctor's appointments that take place at a doctor's office. You can set up an online doctor visit by following these steps:
- Book an online appointment for any time that is convenient for you. PlushCare doctors typically offer appointments every day, even on holidays, weekends, and outside of normal business hours. Our doctors usually have appointments available every 15 minutes.
- Using your smartphone or computer, attend your virtual video appointment. During your appointment, our doctors will ask specific questions to diagnose you and create a personalized treatment plan.
- If your doctor determines that you require medication, they will write you a prescription and electronically send it directly to your local pharmacy.
- After your appointment concludes, you have access to unlimited messaging with our care team right from our app. You can ask any questions or concerns that you may have after your appointment.
Can Montana online doctors prescribe antibiotics?
Yes, Montana online doctors can prescribe antibiotics. An online doctor in Montana is capable of writing a prescription for antibiotics if it is needed by the patient to treat a bacterial infection. Some examples of bacterial infections that can be treated with antibiotics are:
- Sinus infections
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Sore throat, strep throat, and tonsillitis
- Ear infections
Can a Montana online doctor diagnose you?
In short, it depends. If a diagnosis is reachable without in-person testing, then a doctor will likely be able to diagnose you. If more information is needed, your doctor will refer you to a specialist in your area. However, many conditions can be diagnosed via virtual appointment, as well as treated.