Our online doctors have treated over 415,000 patients.
See an Online Doctor in Montana for Primary Care
High blood pressure
See an Online Doctor in Montana for Urgent Care
Can you see an online doctor in Montana?
Yes, you can see an online doctor in Montana. At PlushCare, we connect patients who need medical attention with our licensed doctors. We provide a virtual option to interact with doctors, allowing greater access to medical care for those who previously had difficulty getting treatment due to location. We are proud to offer Montana telehealth from our top doctors.
How does an online doctor appointment work?
Montana telemedicine is very similar to ordinary doctor’s appointments that take place at a doctor’s office. You can set up an online doctor visit by following these steps:
– Book an online appointment for any time that is convenient for you. PlushCare doctors typically offer appointments every day, even on holidays, weekends, and outside of normal business hours. Our doctors usually have appointments available every 15 minutes.
– Using your smartphone or computer, attend your virtual video appointment. During your appointment, our doctors will ask specific questions to diagnose you and create a personalized treatment plan.
– If your doctor determines that you require medication, they will write you a prescription and electronically send it directly to your local pharmacy.
– After your appointment concludes, you have access to unlimited messaging with our care team right from our app. You can ask any questions or concerns that you may have after your appointment.
Can Montana online doctors prescribe antibiotics?
Yes, Montana online doctors can prescribe antibiotics. An online doctor in Montana is capable of writing a prescription for antibiotics if it is needed by the patient to treat a bacterial infection. Some examples of bacterial infections that can be treated with antibiotics are:
– Sinus infections
– Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
– Sore throat, strep throat, and tonsillitis
– Ear infections
Can a Montana online doctor diagnose you?
In short, it depends. If a diagnosis is reachable without in-person testing, then a doctor will likely be able to diagnose you. If more information is needed, your doctor will refer you to a specialist in your area. However, many conditions can be diagnosed via virtual appointment, as well as treated.
Telehealth is not appropriate for serious conditions that require immediate attention or emergency care. If you experience any life-threatening issues, call 911 or go to an emergency room immediately.
Download our free mobile app
Get on-demand access to a doctor on your phone with the free PlushCare mobile app.