Our online doctors have treated over 415,000 patients.
See an Online Doctor in Missouri for Primary Care
High blood pressure
See an Online Doctor in Missouri for Urgent Care
Online Doctor in Missouri FAQ
Does Missouri allow telemedicine?
Yes, Missouri allows telemedicine. Telemedicine platforms like PlushCare provide safe, accessible, and legal healthcare through the US. Telemedicine use has greatly increased during the COVID-19 pandemic, and continues to be a widely used form of connecting with healthcare providers.
Can a Missouri online doctor diagnose you?
A Missouri online doctor can diagnose you if your condition is communicable and testable through a virtual visit. Some conditions require extensive testing and in-person physicals to confirm a diagnosis, and therefore cannot be confirmed through an online appointment. If that is the case, your doctor will refer you to a specialist near you.
There are many conditions that can be diagnosed by an online doctor, including:
– Pink eye
– Cold and flu symptoms
– Hair loss
– Erectile dysfunction
– Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
– Skin infections and rashes
– Cold sores
– Sinus infections
Can you talk to a doctor online in Missouri?
Yes, you can talk to a doctor online in Missouri. PlushCare provides an online option to access medical care, allowing people who previously had difficulty connecting with doctors for reasons like location and ability to travel to get the care they need. At PlushCare, we are proud to provide a virtual connection with our qualified doctors.
How do I set up an online doctor visit in Missouri?
Setting up an online doctor visit in Missouri with PlushCare can be done in the following simple steps:
1. Book an online appointment for any time that is convenient for you. PlushCare doctors typically offer appointments every 15 minutes every day, even on holidays, weekends, and outside of normal business hours.
2. Use your smartphone or computer to attend your virtual video appointment. During your appointment, our doctors will ask specific questions to diagnose you and create a personalized treatment plan.
3. If your doctor determines that you need medication, they will write you a prescription and send it directly to your local pharmacy for easy pick-up.
4. If you have questions or concerns after your appointment, you have access to unlimited messaging with our care team right from our app.
What conditions can Missouri online doctors treat?
There are many conditions that Missouri doctors can treat online. Some of the conditions that are amenable to being treated virtually include:
– Urgent medical conditions
– Ongoing conditions
– Everyday care
– Mental health care
Telehealth is not appropriate for serious conditions that require immediate attention or emergency care. If you experience any life-threatening issues, call 911 or go to an emergency room immediately.
Download our free mobile app
Get on-demand access to a doctor on your phone with the free PlushCare mobile app.