- Online Doctor
Online Doctor in Indiana
Meet with an Indiana Online Doctor
At PlushCare, you can meet with a licensed Indiana doctor virtually. Our online doctors have all graduated from the top 50 US medical schools and have an average of 15 years of experience. Speak with a board-certified Indiana doctor online today.Book an appointment
At PlushCare, you can meet with a licensed Indiana doctor virtually. Our online doctors have all graduated from the top 50 US medical schools and have an average of 15 years of experience. Speak with a board-certified Indiana doctor online today.
Medication services available 24/7 for adults and kids (3+)
Top quality, board-certified doctors
No insurance required
Same-day prescriptions available*
* Prescriptions provided at doctor’s discretion.
See an online doctor in three easy steps
Book a same day appointment from anywhere.
Visit with a doctor on your smartphone or computer.
We can send prescriptions to any local pharmacy or by mail.
See an Online Doctor in Indiana for Primary Care
High blood pressure
See an Online Doctor in Indiana for Urgent Care
Online Doctor in Indiana FAQ
How much does an Indiana online doctor cost?
How much a doctor costs in Indiana will depend on if you have health insurance, and what online health platform you use to find a doctor. With PlushCare, we accept all patients whether or not they have insurance.
Can I talk to an online doctor in Indiana?
Yes, you can talk to a doctor online in Indiana. PlushCare connects patients with doctors who can provide non-emergency medical attention, everyday care, or mental health support.
Can an online doctor in Indiana diagnose you?
Depending on your condition, an online doctor may be able to diagnose you. Your doctor will inform you on what conditions would not be amenable to virtual treatment. That being said, telemedicine can be very suitable for diagnosing and treating conditions such as:
- Colds and Flu
- Respiratory Infections
- Skin Inflammations
- Sore Throats
- Bladder Infections
Does Indiana allow online prescriptions?
Indiana does allow online prescriptions, as long as they are written by licensed online physicians from a trusted site. After your doctor conducts a medical consultation and creates a treatment plan, the physician will determine if you require medication. If they conclude that you need a prescription, they will write one for you, and electronically send it to your local pharmacy.
How does an Indiana online doctor virtual visit work?
PlushCare makes online doctor visits as simple and convenient as possible. Here is how an Indiana online doctor virtual visit works:
1. First, book an appointment online whenever it is best for you. PlushCare offers telehealth appointments every day, no matter if it is a holiday, weekend, or outside of normal business hours.
2. Attend your appointment using our website or app. You can use your smartphone or computer to access your appointment. Our doctors will work with you to find a diagnosis and create a unique treatment plan that works for you.
3. Pick up your prescription from your local pharmacy. If your doctor writes you a prescription, they will electronically send it directly to your local pharmacy for easy pick-up.
4. Chat with your care team anytime you need to. If you have questions or concerns after your appointment, you have access to unlimited messaging with our care team right from our app.
What is telehealth in Indiana like?
Telehealth with PlushCare in Indiana is convenient, secure, and reliable. PlushCare connects patients with our licensed online doctors that can help with conditions such as:
- Urgent medical issues
- Ongoing conditions
- Everyday care
- Mental health
Doctors can diagnose conditions, create treatment plans, and even prescribe medication, all online. Your prescription can be electronically sent to the pharmacy of your choice.